The Makita DUA301PT2 Twin 18V LXT Brushless telescopic pole saw kit includes 2x 5Ah 18V LXT batteries and a DC18RD twin fast charger. Powered by two 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries to supply energy to the 36V brushless motor that delivers similar power to a 30cc petrol engine without the emissions or noise. Designed for high-level pruning, the DUA301Z features a telescopic shaft for easy length adjustment between 2.6 – 3.8m, and the slim head allows for access in dense areas.
Other features of the DUA301Z include variable speed, torque boost mode where extra power is required and a retractable oil tank cap to reduce branch snagging.
- Telescopic pole: Tool-less pole extension and fixing for easy adjustment of pole length. The overall length without guide bar of the tool is adjustable from approx 2.6m to 3.8m
- Electric brake
- Designed to provide high performance similar to 30ml class engine pole saws
- Variable speed control
- Captive nuts: prevents loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Soft start
- Excellent tool balance: The motor is located in the battery housing, this reduces the saw head weight, allowing for easier control of the saw head, reducing user fatigue
- Retractable oil tank cap decreases the chance that the saw head will be snagged in branches
- Chain oil tank with high transparency allows to easily check the amount of remaining oil
- Slim saw head
- High operating efficiency
- Torque boost mode
- Integrated branch hook