The Makita DUM111ZX is a cordless and agile LXT 18v grass shear. Its ergonomic design and lock-on function make for comfortable use. This clever machine also has an interchangeable blade function which means you can select the grass shearing blade or the hedge trimmer blade for light trimming.
The DUM111ZX is ideal for trimming lawn edges, shaping and pruning boxwood and cutting back perennials and shrubs. This ZX version comes complete with grass and hedge cutting shear attachments.
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DUM111ZX 18v LXT Cordless Grass Shears (Body Only)
- Hedge trimmer shear blade
- Blade cover
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- 2 in 1: Both trimmer blade and shear blade can be attached.
- Cutting height is adjusted at 3 stages.
- Double blade action.
- Tool-less blade change.
- Compact & Lightweight.
- Lock-off button operable from both left and right sides.
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Voltage: 18v LXT
- Cycles per Minute: 1250 cpm
- Strokes per Minute: 2500 spm
- Cutting Width: 110 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 333 x 120 x 131 mm
- Net Weight: 1.4 – 1.8 kg
- Noise Sound Pressure: 70 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²