The Husqvarna GX560 Petrol Hover Mower, powered by Honda, comes designed with the combinations of a hover mover manoeuvrability and convenience. Given that it has a petrol engine, it’s still highly manoeuvrable and highly effective as it glides on a cushion of air across uneven grounds and slopes, something that a wheeled machine can struggle with.
The GX 560 has a 160cc petrol engine, giving it an extra dose of power that is sometimes missing from electric models.
Adjustable Metal Blade
GX 560 includes an adjustable metal blade, allowing you to achieve any of the three cutting heights (10-30mm) provided. With a width of 50.5cm, this model is ideal for large mowing areas. .
Husqvarna GX560 Petrol Hover Mower has an extremely powerful 4-stroke engine with a recoil start. It is designed in a manner that allows the machine to emit the best power to weight ratio. The GX 560 is equipped with well-balanced, durable and light components, ensuring that you benefit from a highly dependable machine for operations across uneven terrains and areas with tough grass.
- Air Cushion: Husqvarna GX560 Petrol Hover Mower floats on a cushion of air cutting the grass in every direction
- Manoeuvrability: It is easy to move around obstacles, including along flowerbeds, trees and edges
- Cuts on Slopes: Husqvarna GX560 Petrol Hover Mower cuts along slopes continuously and effortlessly at an angle of up to 45 degrees
- Foldable handle makes it easy and convenient to store the machine when not in use
- GX 560 is designed for large grass areas in commercial and domestic scenarios.
Engine manufacturer Honda
Engine type OHC
Engine name GCV160
Cylinder displacement 163 cm³
Net power at preset rpm 3 kW @ 3150 rpm
Engine lubrication type splash
Engine cooling air
Air filter type auto-type paper
Fuel tank volume 0.93 litre
Drive system push
Cutting deck material ABS plastic
Working angle, max 45 °
Cutting width 50.5 cm
Cutting height, min-max 10 – 30 mm
Cutting height steps 3
Cutting height adjustment spacers