The Makita DLM462Z is a 46cm (18″) cordless, self-propelled lawnmower powered by two 18v LXT Li-Ion batteries, whilst holding x4 at a time. Recommended for lawns up to 1,900m².
The DLM462Z holds 4x 18v batteries and operates using 2, which can be switched between the first and second pair, for extended run times. It has a 60-litre grass collection box with a visible level indicator and cutting length heights of 20 – 100mm, that can easily be adjusted by a single lever.
This Makita battery-powered self-propelled lawn mower is best suited for small to large-sized lawns and can easily be switched to mulching mode, with the help of a mulching plug (supplied as standard with this model).
Supplied body only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Makita DLM462Z Twin 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Lawnmower 46cm (Body Only)
- Mulching Plug
- Brushless motor
- Electric brake
- Electronic 2-speed
- Soft start
- Constant speed control
- Steel cutting deck
- Grass box with grass level indicator
- Handle height adjustment (2 stages)
- Child lock key
- Built-in ball bearing on axles for added durability
- IPX4 rated
- Soft no-load function
- Self propelled: On/off switch lever for self-propelled function
- Powered by two 18v LXT Li-Ion batteries in series and equipped with four battery ports: Manual switch to select which pair of batteries to use
- Single-lever cutting height adjustment
- Voltage: 36v (18v x2)
- No Load Speed: 2,500 / 3,300 rpm
- Cutting Width: 460mm
- Height Adjustment: 20 -100mm (10-step)
- Collection box: 60L
- Net Weight: 35.3 -39.0kg
- Vibration: 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure Level: 82.7 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 90.9 dB(A)
- Sound K Factor: 3 dB(A)