At only 5.8kg without the bar and chain, The Husqvana 455 Rancher is a manoeuvrable and responsive product designed for all round farm, estate and residential maintenance. It features a three piece forged crankshaft that provides maximum durability for the toughest of jobs, side mounted chain tensioner, a snap lock cover and a quick release air filter.
- The AIR PURGE system allows for an easy start by pre-priming the carburettor and thereby minimising the number of starting pulls required.
- The Husqvana SMART START system mechanically assists against recoil which reduces the starting force required by 40%.
- The 55.5 cc X-TORQ engine not only produces an impressive 2.6 kW / 3.5 power output but also reduces exhaust emission levels by up to 75%, reducing fuel consumption by up to 20% in comparison to other conventional two-stroke engines.
- The 455 Rancher features an AIR INJECTION system which reduces overall wear and the necessity for frequent air filter maintenance through a centrifugal air cleaning system allowing for an extended time between filter changes.
- The LOW VIB anti-vibration dampeners spare the user’s arms and hands, absorbing the vibrations through a two mass principle and thereby facilitating controlled and accurate usage. This feature, combined with distinct felling marks, provide greatly improved felling precision whilst at the same time making this a wonderfully comfortable tool with which to work.
- The side mounted chain tensioner enables chain adjustment to be completed in a swift and hassle free manner and the adjustable oil pump allows one to set the precise level of chain lubrication required.
- The angled front handle provides a natural grip and a sturdy working position making short work of medium diameter timber, heavy duty firewood and felling larger trees. Additionally, the combined choke/stop control enables much improved precision and impressive ergonomic efficiency.
Whether you a looking for a sturdy, professional tool to help you undertake larger projects or you are one of the many ‘weekend-warriors’ that need a user friendly and reliable chainsaw to help with lighter felling and pruning around the garden, the Husqvarna 455 Rancher is the chainsaw for you. With its perfect balance of comfort and power it is an impressively robust and efficient product, more than capable of meeting any challenge.
Brand – Husqvarna
Fuel Type – Petrol – 2 stroke
Engine Displacement – 55.5cc
Engine Power Output – 2.6kW (2.8hp)
Starting System – Recoil with SmartStart
Guide Bar Type – X-Force Laminated
Guide Bar Length – 18″ / 45cm
Chain Pitch – .325″
Chain Gauge – .058″
Chain Type – H25 Micro Chisel
Chain Brake – Yes
Chain Tensioner – Manual
Chain Oiler – Automatic
Vibration Levels – 3.8 / 6.9m/s² (front / rear)
Noise Levels – 114dB(A)
Weight (Excluding bar & chain) – 6kg
Power Type – Petrol
Warranty – 2 Years*
*Warranty is subject to conditions and an annual service